THE LEARNING TREE
The Learning Tree PreSchool bases its program on the philosophy that children learn through active involvement with their environment.
We strive to provide experience in cooperation with the parents that will enable the children to have a positive self-concept, to be accepting of others; to learn to express him/herself in many ways; to be curious, to want to learn and to feel loved and secure.
First United Methodist Church has offered this program since 1975 out of its basic belief that God is a God of love and that children should have the opportunity to experience this love through relationships with others in a positive learning environment.
Days and Hours of Operation:
- 1-day classes meet Wednesday
- 2-day classes meet Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- 3-day classes meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 4-day classes meet Monday through Thursday
- Kindergarten Bridge Program 4-day classes meet Monday through Thursday
All classes meet 9:30 AM till 2:30 PM. The school year is September-May and generally follows the GISD school year. See our 2016-17 school calendar here.
For more information, please contact Emily Tillery, Director or call 512.863.6323