By spending time in community with others through meals and entertainment, we get to know each other better. We find new friends or people sharing similar interests through these times of fellowship.
Wednesday Night Live
Wednesday night supper is prepared by The Pressure Cookers and served from 5-6:15pm in the McKinney Christian Ministry Center on the first Wednesday of every month (no meals in the summer). All are welcome and we often have special presentations from our various ministries or special activities of mission outreach as part of the evening. Adults $7, Children under 12 Free, $20 max per family. Please call the church office 512.863.2370 by 10am each Monday morning to make dinner reservations and to ensure your childcare needs are met or register your reservations in the attendance pad each Sunday during worship.
United Methodist Men, 4th Monday of each Month, 8:00 AM, IHOP
The United Methodist Men come together to share meals and fellowship while they plan service projects for our church community and beyond. Men of all ages are invited to join and push this ministry forward.
To register for the golf tournament or for more information, contact Mel Staton 512-868-9007 or Don Paull 512-943-9300.
United Methodist Women - See schedule below
The United Methodist Women gather women of all ages and stages for nurture, study and service as part of the larger international United Methodist Women organization. Find out about the circles at First United Methodist Church Georgetown here. For information on the United Methodist Women, please contact Rita Handley at 512-751-9686.
- Grace Circle is a small group with a big heart. We embrace life with joy as we support and encourage each other and those in need in our community.
- First Thursday of each month at 11:30 AM in Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Marian Parmley 512.731.1105
- Love to read? So does the UMW Reading Circle. We share our reading of all kinds of books.
- 2nd Monday of each month at 11:30 AM in room 307
- Contact: Julie Fuschak 512.863.7024 / email@example.com
- We follow the UM Women’s Program monthly focus. We enjoy a variety of program topics – some outside speakers and some our own members participate in this.
- Twice yearly, we prepare food for the PALS Program. Our national missions focus is collecting items for Sager/Brown.
- Our friendship is a sweet and caring one. We would welcome any new member to our circle
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, 10:00 AM in the parlor
- Contact: Lola Soulen, 512.863.2326 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Faith at work in worship in service and missions to benefit others."
- 3rd Monday - 1:30 PM in Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Lucile Byerley 512-868-9150 / Byerley31@suddenlink.net
- We are a diverse group of grace filled women who are growing older gracefully because of our laughter, learning, sharing and service through our monthly fellowship.
- 4th Monday at 6:00 PM in the Parlor
- Contact: Loa Doane 512.868.5533